As we recruit bloggers for the PFLAG Spartanburg website, I thought it might be helpful to give our contributors an idea of what we might like to feature here. So, my first post as a contributor will be about what the heck to write about.
Personally, I get so hung up on this. What do I write about? Will people really care? What if I start rambling and suddenly I’m talking about the perplexities of the hierarchy within my backyard chicken flock … See. Hopefully this will give you some more targeted ideas of what to write about.
Six blog post ideas for LGBTQ bloggers:
- share your coming out story
- misconceptions about your identity
- review of your favorite lgbtq+ book / movie
- a list of your favorite lgbtq+ musicians
- talk about labeling and defining your own identity/sexuality
- advice for those who haven’t come out yet
Let’s not forget our allies!
While these are all targeted toward LGBTQ contributors, I know that our ally community also has a lot to say. And rightly so. Here is a post for our allies on what they might contribute to our blog.
To contribute to our blog please email email@example.com or follow this link to our guidelines and application. Happy blogging!
Leave A Comment